Aesthetics & Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal with GentleLASE® and GentleYAG®What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure using a light therapy device specifically designed to eliminate unwanted hair from all parts of the body. The laser energy passes through the skin to the hair follicle, where the energy is absorbed by pigment in the hair and hair follicle, causing selective damage to the hair root without damaging delicate pores and structures of the skin.
The Candela GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® can be used on sensitive areas such as the upper lip and bikini line. The most common areas for treatment are the upper lip, chin, bikini line, arms, legs and underarms.What are the benefits of laser hair removal compared to alternative treatments?
The primary benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Larger areas may be treated with less discomfort than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing.
- The GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® combine speed, comfort and long lasting results.
- The GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® work on any area of the body where hair-free appearance is desired.
- Shaving, waxing and depilatory creams remove the hair but leave the hair follicles intact, so the hair regrows within one to four weeks in most cases. GentleLASE® and Gentle YAG® laser hair removal offer you a long-term reduction in both the amount of hair, and also in many cases a reduction in thickness and color of hair shafts which do grow back.
For more information on laser hair removal, please visit the Candela GentleLASE® and Gentle YAG® website. Learn More
Content coming soon...
- Overview of Services
- OB Education Information
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Dexa (Bone Densitometry)
- Aesthetics & Laser Hair Removal
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Procedures
- da Vinci Gynecology Procedures
- Essure - Overview
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding - Thermachoice®