Aesthetics & Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal with GentleLASE® and GentleYAG®
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure using a light therapy device specifically designed to eliminate unwanted hair from all parts of the body. The laser energy passes through the skin to the hair follicle, where the energy is absorbed by pigment in the hair and hair follicle, causing selective damage to the hair root without damaging delicate pores and structures of the skin.
The Candela GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® can be used on sensitive areas such as the upper lip and bikini line. The most common areas for treatment are the upper lip, chin, bikini line, arms, legs and underarms.
Smooth skin begins here with our laser hair removal services!
What are the benefits of laser hair removal compared to alternative treatments?
The primary benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Larger areas may be treated with less discomfort than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing.
- The GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® combine speed, comfort and long lasting results.
- The GentleLASE® and GentleYAG® work on any area of the body where hair-free appearance is desired.
- Shaving, waxing and depilatory creams remove the hair but leave the hair follicles intact, so the hair regrows within one to four weeks in most cases. GentleLASE® and Gentle YAG® laser hair removal offer you a long-term reduction in both the amount of hair, and also in many cases a reduction in thickness and color of hair shafts which do grow back.
- Frequently asked questions regarding laser hair removal.
For more information on laser hair removal, please visit the Candela GentleLASE® and Gentle YAG® website. Learn More
Be happy with your close-up…
Every day, regardless of age, your skin is exposed to a host of impurities, to include dirt, sweat and pollution. Hormonal changes are also having negative effects from puberty to pregnancy then menopause. Excessively oily skin will cause clogged pores and outbreaks. Over time, your skin can begin to show fine lines and wrinkles. Professional skincare treatments and peels provide a non-invasive solution to skin rejuvenation.
We are pleased to offer medical grade facial treatments with SKINCEUTICALS advanced professional skincare products. Call today to schedule an appointment with a consultant for a skin evaluation and treatment – 410-573-9530 Ext. 1616. Your consultant will pair you with the facial peel most appropriate for your skin type and customize your at-home skin care regiment for maximum results. Restorative peels deliver incredible results and healthier more youthful skin, while promoting cell growth and stimulating collagen production. Relax, renew and relieve stress, while hydrating and nourishing your skin to reveal a healthier, rejuvenated appearance.
Clinical Skincare Treatments Will:
- Exfoliate the skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Nourish and moisturize skin
- Decrease hyperpigmentation, freckles and sun spots
- Reduce fine lines
- Restore your skin’s texture and tone
- Unclog pores and improve acne
- Restore a glowing complexion