Board Certified OBGYN in Annapolis, MD
Dr. Schuh completed her residency training in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Schuh received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and graduated cum laude. As an undergraduate at Wake Forest University, she majored in biology and was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree, magna cum laude. While at Johns Hopkins, she received competitive research funding for investigating hypertension guidelines on obstetric management. She also gained significant experience in laparoscopic and robotic gynecologic surgeries and has her certificate in ‘Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery. She has a broad range of medical and surgical experience, and her patient-care interventions are driven by evidence-based best practice. Dr. Schuh is equally passionate about treating both obstetric and gynecologic patients; she enjoys taking care of patients of all ages, from pre- to post-menopausal. When she is not working, Dr. Schuh’s interests include spending time with family and friends, traveling, sailing, and driving her Jeep. We are excited to have Dr. Schuh joining us as of August of 2021.
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- American Medical Association
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Fellowship: American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics Residency Program