AAMG Annapolis OB-GYN is SAFE | READY | OPEN
SAFE- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
While many things has changed in the past few months, our commitment to providing you safe, high-quality care remains. Please know that if you visit us for care, your health and safety are our first priority. We are confident that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for you, including:
- Masking of all patients and employees, providing one if needed
- Extensive cleaning of exam rooms before every appointment
- Frequent disinfection of common areas, including waiting rooms, elevators and bathrooms
- Daily screening of all staff, following CDC and State guidelines
- Daily screening of patients before coming to the office
- Protected check-in and check-out procedures
- “No Waiting Room” procedures when feasible to reduce your exposure to other patients
- Visitor restrictions to lessen exposure to other people
READY- TELEHEALTH OFFERS CONVENIENT, SAFE CARE OPTIONS
You can manage many of your health care needs from the comfort of your own home with telehealth video visits. Many patients turn to video visits for routine appointments, evaluations, and prescription refills. And, managing your health through a telehealth video visit has never been easier. Call your providers office to discuss whether telehealth is an option for you.
OPEN- SAFE, IN PERSON CARE RESUMES
TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISITS
In order to have this visit you will need to download VidyoConnect from the Google play store or Apples App store. You will receive a text message from your provider at the start of the visit.
It is our goal to meet our patients’ needs in the safest way possible. Please call us with any questions at 410-573-9530.
Your providers and staff at AAMG Annapolis OB-GYN
As we continue to care for our OB-GYN patients, we want to send out some COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions information. Click here for links to frequently asked questions