- Adolescent Gynecology
- Contraception Management
- Family Planning
- Post-Partum Depression
- Preventive Healthcare
OBGYN Nurse Practitioner in Annapolis, MD
Wenda joined Luminis Health OB-GYN – Annapolis in March 2012. She was most recently affiliated with Kaiser Permanente’s department of dermatology, following fourteen years in their department of OB/GYN. Prior to receiving her Nurse Practitioner certification, Wenda was a registered nurse for ten years in Rochester, NY. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing at State University of New York, and a master’s in Women’s Health Care from the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. She is certified by the National Certification Corporation as a Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner, and by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Wenda lives with her husband and three sons. She is a “die-hard” soccer fan, enjoys gardening, and playing with her granddaughter.
- Undergrad: State University of New York, College at Plattsburgh
- Grad: University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Post-grad: George Washington University, DC
- National Certification Corp. for the OB/GYN and Neonatal Nursing Specialties, Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner.